Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

Introduction to me and my blog!

     Hello all! Let me tell you a little about myself and why I started this blog.

     My name is Lindsay. I am 25 years old. I am engaged to a wonderful man named Kenny, but as of now no wedding date has been set. I am currently in school for nursing. I plan to become a pediatric psychiatry nurse, and once I have been in the field for two years, a forensic nurse. I have been an EMT for nearly a decade, and volunteer at a local fire department. I am dyslexic, so I apologize if that comes across in any of my writing. I am addicted to wax.

      I started this blog because I have become obsessed with wax. It all started about a year or so ago after I became a rep for Jewelry Candles. I loved their products, but curious about other scents. That is when I ventured out into the world of wax!! Ideally, I would love to be able to try every vendor available. I prefer strong scents, and the stronger the better. I tend to lean towards sweet, food, candy, and fruity type scents. I have ventured out and tried other types and enjoyed those as well. I am currently waiting on the delivery of several orders and new warmers, and plan to review those here.

     I have read reviews and feel as if there is something lacking in many of the reviews. I want to be able to smell what these people are smelling. I want to know exactly what scents they tried, and what they did and did not like. I don't want people to sugar coat the truth. I want brutal honesty. Being brutally honest doesn't necessarily mean being a b**ch, you can be honest and still be nice. I want to know that my money will not be wasted; enabling you to spend your money wisely as well. I plan on posting any specials I come across so that everyone is able to get the best deals possible. I guess you could say I am still fairly new to the wax , but I hope to be able to document my exploration into this delightful world.

Stay tuned and subscribe!My next post will include pending orders, what I ordered, and what I am waiting to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment