Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2016

Just an Update

Nominations for the 2016/2017 Waxy Awards are now open! Please make sure you only nominate a vendor once. If you are not sure if your vendor has been nominated, use CTRL+F and type in the vendor's name. This will greatly help reduce repeats.

Just FYI, there have been some issues with posting follow-up reviews. For whatever reason, after so many updates the blog is unable to accept anymore changes to a particular page. If I am reviewing scents for a particular vendor that the original page will not allow me to update, I will post in the title to see the new page for follow-up reviews. Thank-you for your patience and understanding. This summer I may just compress everything back into one page per vendor. That would require redoing the vendor's entire page. During the school semester, I just don't have extra time to do that. This way, I feel as if I can keep up on the reviews and still post them publicly for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment