Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2014

Making a Wrong, Right!

So I ordered from a vendor, but not just for the wax. I recently placed an order from Tara's Cottage for a warmer. I wanted a 24 watt warmer that my fiance could paint with acrylic paint. I ordered the cream colored warmer, plus a few tarts(I couldn't resist). I got my product in the specified amount of time.

I was a bit disappointed when I opened the box and checked the bottom of the warmer to find out it was a 20 watt warmer, not a 24 watt warmer. I immediately contacted the seller via email around 3 pm. I began to get a bit nervous when I didn't hear a response by the next day. I then thought maybe I would try contacting the seller via Facebook. That seemed to do the trick.

After talking to another wax addict, I discovered that the production of 24 watt warmers has been banned. So if you recently bought a new 24 watt warmer, it was produced prior to the ban. I contacted the seller. I will admit I was slightly nervous. I informed her of the situation.

She checked all her warmers, and said she would send me a 24 watt warmer. I offered to send her the 20 watt back, but she informed me it wouldn't be necessary.  Unfortunately, she discovered her vendor for warmers no longer sells 24 watt warmers. If you don't have a 24 watt warmer and want one, I suggest buying one as soon as possible. Give the vendor a chance to change her site(literally I just had this resolved) and head over to Tara's Cottage and check out what she has left.

Also on the matter of her wax. I did order a few tarts, I couldn't decide if I should do an official review because the order was so small. I did really enjoy the cold smell of her tarts, so I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment