Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Starting some reviews! Email me if you would like to submit your own reviews.

I started doing previews for some vendors I received today. This would include orders from Aunt Smellman and Candles From The Keeping Room. Each vendor will get its own review page. When a vendor has more than one review on the page, I will post the latest review date on the title.

I plan to have multiple contributors to this page as well. If you would like to review a vendor, please follow the format I have set out for reviews and email me Please use my personal email LindsaySGross@gmail.com. I will edit your review. You don't even need to use complete sentences, I can do that. I will send it back to you (the author) for final approval to make sure everything has come across the way you intended. You don't have to do anything that requires research, I will do all that. Just leave it blank. I understand it is a lot of work, but your assistance is greatly appreciated. I would also need you to write a little blurb about yourself for the authors page. This would include what type of scents you would most likely be reviewing so that readers know beforehand. I want this to be fun, not meaningless work!

No comments:

Post a Comment